The purpose of Stick “N” Puck time is to provide players the opportunity to practice things they cannot practice during public sessions or open hockey times. This includes basic skating skills; power skating, stick handling and shooting technique.
If you’re looking for some extra time to enhance your skills, Stick “N” Puck is the place to be.
Mondays & Thursdays – 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Fees: Players – $7.00 Goalies – FREE
- Each player must have a helmet, skates, gloves, and stick.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Full equipment is RECOMMENDED.
- Players under the age of 18 must wear a full shield.
- There are to be no small/full games during Stick “N” Puck.
- No scrimmaging will be allowed.
- You must pay before entering the ice area.